NEW DATES - Spring 2019 March 31st - April 5th
In order for your company to become a member of The West Side Story you need to . . .
• Be a wholesale/distributor in the giftware and tablewares industry
• Be within the boundaries of The West Side Story Map
• Pay a yearly fee (Please contact Satnam Malhotra by email at email@example.com for fees)
• Sign The West Side Story Contract
Benefits of becoming a The West Side Story member:
• You will receive: two outdoor signs/sign holders, indoor sign that can be displayed all year round, a supply of showroom guides, raffle tickets and a sign label announcing the next The West Side Story open house dates
• Your company listing will appear in the Showroom Guide and the website along with any email addresses and/or website links
• The West Side Story open house dates are advertised in the CGTA Toronto Gift Show Guides and Cut & Dried magazine
• The West Side Story Showroom Guides, utilizing the latest CGTA Show registration list, containing over 7,000 retailers, is mailed out prior to the Spring and Fall The West Side Story Open House.
Through all these mailings, The West Side Story receives powerful support, benefiting all participating companies. The West Side Story marketing program is an exciting vehicle to not only attract new and existing customers to open houses but to also enhance day-to-day showroom traffic.
For more information, please call Satnam Malhotra by email at firstname.lastname@example.org